Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Matt Leinart

Seriously? People are going to make a big deal out of this? This guy should be given a medal. I'll probably be proven wrong, seeing that having some hot college girls in your hot tub is much worse than, oh let's see: manslaughter, DUI's, domestic abuse, drug possession, gun possession, dog fighting, and general thugery (see Adam Jones). Oh, don't forget murder. I'd rather run Matty for getting snapped in a pic holding a beer bong. Shame! I suppose once you graduate you have to stop having fun. I mean, at 25, he should be more worried about what Phoenix retirement community he'll live in. WTF?! If he wasn't nailing hot co-eds 24/7 I'd be disappointed. Who wouldn't want to be him? (Well, minus the baby in L.A., but I suppose that can't be all too horrible.) And for all of you who want to point out that those girls may be underage: Blow me. If you can drive a car, vote, and get your ass shipped to war, you should be allowed to have a beer. In fact, make them all 18. I don't need asshole 16 year olds playing bumper cars on the thruway anyway. Now I'm really pissed. What the F.

No comments: